Break my balls 7:10 PM

The best place I lived in NYC was by the Flatiron building, which also bordered Gramercy Park. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to live in Gramercy where Mike Piazza and Julia Roberts once lived and own a coveted key to the park. Now that key will retain it's prestige unlike the key to Bungalow 8. Like most bars it had it's peak when it was showcased by Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City.

So what did I mean by breaking my balls? Not to far away from the Flatiron building was one of my favorite pool joints -- Slate. Actually, it's not a joint but a "billiard venue" in a pretty spacious area. This too was featured on Sex and the City with the ladies congregating by a pool table. It's a good looking scene with a lot of TVs, couches and nice billiard tables. And you don't have to play pool to enjoy yourself, but it's really more of a group date place. Of course you can reserve your own table and play billiards with your date.

0 comments: