Madonna is sexy and good for karaoke 8:09 PM

The performances on the Grammy's last night was more entertaining than previous years and it started off with a bang with Madonna struting her stuff. Let me first say, I'm not a fan of Madonna's aspirations to be English but I am a fan of her music and dancing. The music is great for karaoke and reliving some 80's at Sing Sing Karaoke down on St. Mark's Place. Classics like La Isla Bonita, Live to tell and Holiday are usually the standard fare for the ladies at Karaoke.

So what really draws me to Madonna when she's performing? No it's not the outfits or the skimpy ones but it's because she is an incredible mover and dancer. Sounds simple but the way a woman moves can stop me still and have my eyes gaze at her as she graces across the room. Sexy doesn't have to be the clothes. She can make herself look sexy just by the way she moves through the air. I'm unable to articulate the movements, but hopefully you'll figure it out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, madonna looked freakin GOOD!!!! she's 50!!!